Class size: 6-20
Course length: 5 hours
This course provides workers with increased knowledge of the proper safety procedures required to perform "Meter Disconnects," in addition to being able to identify potential hazards.
This course will benefit meter readers, and/or those employed in the field of collections.
- Disconnect procedures
- Overhead and underground installations
- Network Metering installations
- Field installations
- Hazardous issues, i.e. broken glass and damaged base terminals
- Correct installation methods and hardware checks
- Damaged sock removal from meter base
- Meter Puller procedures
- General safety hazards – safety check-list