Trading Energy to Increase Profit
All workers need continual training. Make sure they get the right training to fit their skills gap. EITI will assess your workers' skills and help you identify the training they need in order to achieve maximum efficiency for your organization. Contact EITI for more info
Trading Energy to Increase Profits
Class size: 12-16
Course length: 2 days
This is a two-day course developed for Electric Utility employees who require a general understanding of the energy marketing business. The course provides a solid understanding of the role energy trading occupies in the electrical industry.
This program will be attractive to all Electric Utility employees that require a general knowledge of the energy marketing business.
- Day One
- Unit One: Introduction to the Energy Industry
- Unit Two: Introduction to the Energy Economics
- &Unit Three: Introduction to the Energy Trading Organization
- Day Two
- Unit Four: Introduction to Risk Management
- Unit Five: Introduction to Transmission Grid Operations
- Unit Six: Introduction to the WSCC